Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview problems
System
Hi,
We are facing a problem generating Preview for dcrs which have accented characters in their names like testäö123.dcr. The functionality works fine for normal ascii file names.
On clicking the preview button I see an error page:
===================
Template Preview And Generate Error:
Could not load dcr: /.iwmnt/default/main/.../data/test123.dcr
:/default/main/hi/scandic/WORKAREA/working/templatedata/se_sv-hhonors/terms_condition/presentation/preview.tpl
========================
If you see the error message, Teamsite is ignoring the accented characters in the dcr name while generating the Preview.
Was able to fix this by setting server_locale parameter in iw.cfg:
server_locale=English_UnitedStates.UTF-8@Binary;
Had a case logged with Interwoven for the same and they told me that this server_locale setting is not supported. So for now I am back to square one.
Has anyone faced this problem and managed to solve it?
Thanks,
Rajiv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What version of TeamSite are you running? I believe the server-locale setting is supported, starting at 552 LSP1. Are you running a 5.0x release?
lissa
Migrateduser
We have TS 552 SP3. Even I thought that this was the case because the TS admin doc for 552 LSP1 mentions this setting but it seems there was some problem and now this config setting has been removed from the TS Admin doc for 552 SP3.
Regards,
Rajiv