I've found the PDF of the Object-Relational Model for Documentum 6. Is there one available for Documentum 6.5 or is the model the same?
Thanks.
--jmh
Is the Object Reference manual what you need?
King regards
Hi, Albert.
Thanks for trying to answer my question.
I have the Object Reference PDF that you asked about.
I'm looking for the PDF with a large design diagram showing all of the objects like dm_server_config, dm_ldap_config, etc. and the relationships between these objects. Looks like it is labeled as being a Rumbaugh OMT diagram.
Here's the one I found for Documentum 6. Just wondering if there is a different one for Documentum 6.5.
I am also looking for it. Anybody found it by now? Or does it not exist?
i have found object relational model for 6.0.
regards
Hi Albert,
Is it your understanding that the Object-Relational Model for 6.5 is the same as the one for 6.0?
--Jonathan
Hi Jonathan,
I'm also looking for 6.5 v but while we don't found, i have found 6.0 v.
If is useful for you, I conform.
Regards