Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
5.5.2 not working properly under XP/IE6
Paul
A couple of issues have cropped up while doing systems testing of TeamSite 5.5.2 from an XP workstation using IE 6.0.
First I have the following section in my iw.cfg file
[authentication]
ui_login_lifetime=0h10m0s
cookie_lifetime=0
and I expected that when the browser was closed the cookie would expire and the user would be forced to reauthenticate. This is not the case as every time I go back in to TeamSite I am not challenged with the login screen. I tried setting the ui_login_lifetime=0h0m0s and that didn't work either.
The other section that didn't work was in the iw_cgi section. I have the following line
single_browser_window=true
and expect TeamSite to open in a single browser window but it doesn't. However under NT it worked in a single browser window with that value set to false.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I noticed that no one has answered your post. If you are still having difficulties with logins, I recommend you open an IWOV support case. Good luck.
ela
Hi,
did you get this issue solved? I have the same problem. TeamSite 5.5.2 SP2, Solaris. We just changed from NT to XP.
I fired off a support case, but perhaps you have the solution?
Many thanks in advance!
Ela
Paul
ela -
I just looked back over my notes and don't see a resolution for either issue and we still have the multiple window sessions. The authentication issue is resolved but the cookie expiration is all set however, I cannot find my notes pertaining to the resolution. We do have SP3 installed on out 5.5.2 install. Maybe that's something to look at.
catorarn
Interwoven support reproduced this issue and I bug is logged for this.