Where do I find the meaning of documentum content server error codes, I have exhasted the search provided by the site and are no closer to finding what the error code means?
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
I found more usable the $DM_HOME/bin/dm_error program, which looks up the error message from the same messages folder...
The other way is of course to use the Powerlink...
Are there any specific error codes you are looking for? If so, I could quickly give you the details.
However I am not sure if we have published the entire list.
You can find all the documentum content server error codes in $DM_HOME/messages
You can search for the error you are looking for and below the error you will see the CAUSE and the ACTION required.
Thanks, thats exactly what I was after.
Hi,
This sounds like a great tool! Can someone help me locate this? I have done a seach on each of my servers and cannot find it? I have done a seach on the server where the admin software is and on the server where the client software is. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
$DM_HOME/bin/dm_error