Hi,
My name is Vasuki Narayan, and I am a platform product manager at EMC. I am wondering what people think of the Documentum Developer Edition and the new content delivered here. We are looking for feedback on the changes so far, and would like to hear from you about what else you would like to see.
Specifically, here's the info I am looking for, but feel free to talk about any other changes as well...
1. Did you download the Developer Edition?
2. What do you think of the download experience?
3. What do you think of the install experience?
4. What would you like to see changed?
5. What other kinds of content would you like to see?
6. Have you visited the new XML Community? Did you download xDB?
7. How about the IRM Community? Did you download the SDK?
8. Do you like having access to the Early Access releases, even if they are not production-ready?
I know these are a lot of questions...
Thanks!