Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
External task
ruler
Hi Experts,
Please help me with the following question:
Can I have more then one call to
<command v="/sys_apps_01/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /sys_apps_01/iw-home/custom/mastercard.com/mcinstall/common/cms_p
reparesite.ipl"/>
in the external task in the workflow.
I mean something like this:
<command v="/sys_apps_01/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /sys_apps_01/iw-home/custom/mastercard.com/mcinstall/common/cms_p
reparesite.ipl"/>
<command v="/sys_apps_01/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /sys_apps_01/iw-home/custom/mastercard.com/mcinstall/common/cms_p
reparesite.ipl"/>
please help
thanks
ra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Do you mean two "command" elements within the one "externaltask" element?
ruler
Thats correct, I want to use two command elements in the external task. Is it possble.
thanks
WeekDayMonday.ssd.zip
15764.pdf
james1
> I want to use two command elements in the external task.
> Is it possble.
No.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Adam Stoller
Write *one* script to perform *both* functions.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)