Dear everyone,
I tested HVS(High Volume Server) for upcoming project.
I typed the sample code in HVS Development Guide and Run the code.
But, I got the Out of Memoery on the Java Heap.
Several times, I got the java memory error. Finally, I got the following error.
-- error message
DfException:: THREAD: main; MSG: [DM_STORAGE_E_FILE_WRITE_FAILED]error: "Error
writing to content file C:\Documentum\data\xn_test_rep\content_storage_01\000003
e9\80\03\da\5c.tif. File size 220872 bytes."; ERRORCODE: 100; NEXT: DfException:
: THREAD: main; MSG: [DM_STORAGE_E_SIZE_MISMATCH]error: "Files sizes disagree w
hen doing import -- expected 220872 bytes, but file had 0 bytes"; ERRORCODE: 100
; NEXT: DfException:: THREAD: main; MSG: [DM_CONTENT_E_WRITE_FAILURE]error: "Er
ror writing data to content file (C:\Documentum\data\xn_test_rep\content_storage
_01\000003e9\80\03\da\5c.tif). Operating System error: (??? ???? ????????.
)."; ERRORCODE: 100; NEXT: null
I checked my C:\ drive. Its free size is 50GB but now is 4M. What's wrong with HVS rollback?
I run the dm_Dmclean, dm_DMFileScan job manually. It can't reorganize my C:\ drive.
How can I reorganize the C:\Documentum\data folder?
Thanks in advance.
-- Bongsub