Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Regenerate error
GodBlessMe
Hi,
I am getting a 500 Internal Server error when i try to regenerate an HTML Page. What could be the possible problems? Regenerate is working for some other templates.
Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Going to need more info here.
Does it generate anything ?
Can you view that in a browser ?
Can you invoke the ptcompiler by hand ?
Andy
GodBlessMe
Does it generate anything ?
No. It does not open the Regenerate dialog at all. It gives me the error right there.
Can you view that in a browser ?
No. I tried to Preview the DCR. But the same problem.
Can you invoke the ptcompiler by hand ?
It works fine if i use iwpt_compile.ipl -pt ptname at the telnet prompt
nipper
sounds like templating.cfg might be the culprit, double check that file.
Are other templates working ?
Andy
GodBlessMe
Yes. Other templates are working fine. I dont know what else could be wrong.
Thanks
nipper
can you publish you templating.cfg ? or at least the relavent portions to this DCR
MattP
Is there any perl in the TPL or dct?
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
GodBlessMe
Yes. There is some perl code in the tpl. But when i did iwpt_compile on that tpl its compiling fine.
Thanks
MattP
I would try to comment out the perl code and see if it works then. THere may be a pah or something that is causing the perl code to fail and return a 500 error. If not, at least throw some de-bub code in the perl. I understand it worked with iwpt compile.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
Edited by MattP on 09/09/03 08:02 AM (server time).