Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Background Color of DCT
ganesh_bhat
Hi,
I would like to change the background color of my DCT how can I set it up ??
Thanks,
Ganesh Kumar
Edited by ganesh_bhat on 09/08/03 02:03 PM (server time).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mogoo
In the template_script section of your wft, you can put a CGI_info hash table. Just edit the valid_bgcolor value...
CGI_info(
tag_table_options => "border=0",
error_label_bgcolor => "#EEEEEE" ,
valid_bgcolor => "#EEEEEE" ,
submit_label => "Submit" ,
banner_html => $banner_html,
);
abhishek_gupta
I dont think you can change the background color of the DCT. If yes, you would have to dig the servlet code and change the color.
As explained above, the Workflow screen color can be changed.
AK
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant
gzevin
mogoo - you have mistaken WFT for DCT
it's possible to do it, only by hacking stylesheets. One of my customers did it (and much more than change of color), and the IWOV was presenting this at GearUp as the sample of 'skinnability' of TeamSite
After the color is changed, keep a copy of the file, as some patches do erase it
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
this is very interesting...which stylesheets do i "hack" to change the colours/fonts of the DCT (a request our Business Units have had forever)? its hard to believe this wasnt customizable OOTB.
---------------------
Eric B.
Federated Investors
AOL IM: arthas76
gzevin
It was not customisable - only in 6 there will such a feature.
look - I don't quite remember which stylesheets had to be fixed, but I'd presume that these ones:
<iw-home>/httpd/webapps/webdesk/templating/css
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU