Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
login cookie affecting custom menu ?
nipper
OK, so I promise I have not been drinking (yet).
Playing with custom menus (solaris 8 WIn client, TS 5.5.2)
Any custom menu change I make will not show up until I logout of TS and re-login. I changed the browser to not cache, I tried iwreset. Only out of TS and back in will show the new menu change. I was makign a very simple change
to test it out (change TeamSite Demo to New TeamSite Demo)
to verify it was not the custom menu item. It does show up immeadiately in iwconfig -show.
Is this expected behavior ? Maybe I need to go back to sleep.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
Custom menu items will "show up" when the menus get refreshed. One way to refresh your menus is to log out and log back in. Another way is to switch between your todo list and your workarea view.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Adam Stoller
... another way is to click on the TeamSite Refresh button ...
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)