Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
getting form information to CGI
nipper
Following up on my saga. I have loaded the show_env.cgi to a custom menu. Works great.
However, when I move this from iw-bin to iw-bin/project/showenv.cgi weird things happen. I still see the cookies and the environment variables, but the FORMs section is empty. Since this has the most interesting information (like the selected file), it is the info I need.
My project wants custom CGIs in a subdir to easily seperate our CGIs from Interwovens.
Tips/Pointers/RTFMs appreciated
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If your TeamSite server is running on a Unix platform - create the sub-directory in iw-bin/ and make symlinks to all the files in iw-bin/
E.g. ln -s iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/subdir/* iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/
I believe that will work. Other than that, TeamSite has always required that CGI scripts live in httpd/iw-bin/ and not subdirectories thereunder.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)