It's been a while since I had time to work with our Interwoven box, mainly because it's just one of many hats I wear. So please excuse this question.
I currently have a workarea which is used for our IT staff who manages one of our websites. We are looking at giving other people the ability to manager their own folders. The problem is that the folder they wish to manage is three folder levels down and we only want them to have access to just that folder and just that workarea.
What I want to achieve is to have each group (new users will be in one of three groups) to be able to only view their own workarea and have visibility to just their own folder. (Nothing above that folder level.)
Is there a way I can filter out all folders except just the one folder I want and hide an other workarea under that branch?
I hope I articulated this question clearly.
e.g., visual of the folder structure.
BRANCH [Parent]
WA1 [Basis of all child workarea's I plan to create]
regions
region1
region2
regionNth
WA2 [For Region1]
regions
region1
WA2[For Region2]
regions
region2
WANth
Regions
regionsNth
Thank you for your help.
P.S. Thank you -fish for your last response.
-[ Richie Rich ]-