Hello all.
Case I am a beginner for the WDK and Webtop,I am using plain JSP with DFC framewoek.
I intend to develope a web page to manage some media information which include audio and video file.
I donnot understand clearly about that DQL sentence for a paginated diaplay.I find such a DQL statement:
SELECT object_name FROM dm_document ENABLE
(FETCH_ALL_RESULTS 10, RETURN_TOP 5)
It means the number of rows returned is the least number of rows defined in an included
hint,Content Server returns 5 rows for the query. All right?
If I get 100 records through search,It displays 10 records on every page,so It is a total of 10 pages.
How can I do that?Would someone give me a detail please ?
If who can provide a simple example I appreciate you very much,good guy^_^
And other questions :
Which interface in DFC can I use to import and export the media file ?
How can I preview my media file?
sincerely Shirley