Hi,
I have been facing a serious problem for last few days. Some DFS (Create, Checkout, GetCheckoutInfo, etc) throw this exception :
Service method "Checkout" invocation failed.Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.ClientReflectionServiceInvoker.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args)Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.SoapClientInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] arguments)Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.UcfClientInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args)Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.HttpSessionInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args)Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.ContextThreadLocalInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args)Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.ReturnedContentTransformationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args)Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.Context.Impl.ServiceContextInvocationHandler.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args)$Proxy0.Emc.Documentum.FS.Services.Core.IVersiUne exception de premire chance de type 'Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.ServiceInvocationException' s'est produite dans Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.dllonControlService.Checkout(ObjectIdentitySet , OperationOptions )Emc.Documentum.FS.Doc.Samples.Client.Runner.SampleContentManager.VersionSampleObjects() dans C:\Documents and Settings\wiperaud\Bureau\DfsDotNetSamples\DotNetSampleRunner\SampleContentManager.cs:ligne 233Emc.Documentum.FS.Doc.Samples.Client.Runner.TVersionControlServiceDemo.TestCancelCheckout() dans C:\Documents and Settings\wiperaud\Bureau\DfsDotNetSamples\DotNetSampleRunner\TVersionControlServiceDemo.cs:ligne 63Failed with exception Service method "Checkout" invocation failed.'DotNetSampleRunner.vshost.exe' (Manag): 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.resources\2.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089\System.resources.dll' chargUne exception de premire chance de type 'Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.ServiceInvocationException' s'est produite dans Emc.Documentum.FS.Runtime.dll
I didn't change my code (in C#) : a few days/weeks ago, everything worked.
I also tested the DFS Sample runner from the "Documentum Foundation Services(DFS) Getting Started".
It also failed ( demoRunner.TestCancelCheckout(); )
In my apllication, some DFS work (ex : IQueryService.Execute() with DQL query)
I don't understand where this could come from 
Another weird behavior : when I invoke the Create method, it fails, but the Object is however created in Documentum... O_o