Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
5.5.2 SP4 iwproxy errors
kvargas23
The box is a winnt 4.0 box with service pack 6a installed
I tried to install 5.5.2 (TS and templating) with the service packs. Everything looks to be ok. Backing store is there, I do templating,etc. but I am getting low level dll errors everytime the iwproxy tries to do something. I get funky "Entry point not found" pop-ups on my console. I placed a call with IWOV, but nothing yet.
I also installed all the NT service packs and hot fixes and patched all security holes with the Windows update utilty.
the question is..
was I supposed to install TeamSite on the box before applying the service pack 6a? I got NT allset with SP6a first, then installed IWOV.
it doesn't say anyting in the documents or support website about that. All it says in the docs is to install it on nt4 with service pack 5 or higher.
Help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ProfessorX
I'm with you.... I alwasy build and SP and Patch a server before installing any Iwov products. I dont think that is the problem. Can you post your proxy erros
The Professor-