Hi,
i was wondering if it is possible to add user and passwd to CenterStage URL. Then we can set a silent login from our intranet.
I mean somenthing like http://localhost:9060/CenterStagePro/#documentum#username#passwd ??
Sorry but i'm don't understand very well how the client works yet...
THX
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
No, this is not possible.
Linda
Thanks for the answer Linda!
I'm in troubles because I need to skip login screen but users are not domain users so i can't use the silent login either. Anyway CenterStage no seems like the other web clients i usually have worked with.
How can i achieve this? can i make a call to the loginService first, just in background, and navigate to index page later? that would be jump the index page?
Sorry but i need a solution for that issue. Anybody can help?
Thank you!
Sad to hear that...
Anyway, thanks a lot Johnny!! you always helping...
Regards
A last question... Does silent login work for CenterStage client?
Thus I'll try to map current users with the windows domain accounts...
OK. No possible since it requires client customization.
Yes, you could have a separate HTML page that calls the LoginService first, and then redirects to the CenterStage index.html. To make it work, you'll have to store the DFS session token returned from LoginService.loginToRepository on the HTTP cookies. We use the session token on the cookie to allow requests to share the registered service context (and identities).
The cookie name is "DFS".