Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Test if Regenerate
cboyd2
Is there anyway in a presentation template to determine if the user is regenerating the page? I know of a way to check if the user is generating vs previewing but not regenerating.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ProfessorX
I don't believe so...but if you poat what you are trying to do maybe there is a different way to try and accomplish the same problem at hand.
I know many times I had posted on devent and was struggling in trying to fix a very hard problem and some one posted something similiar that was a simpler solution
The Professor-
Migrateduser
I think one of the parameters passed to iwpt_compile.ipl is the full path to the output file. I don't know off hand but there is a way to retrieve this parameter. Then in your TPL you could check for the existence of this file - if it exists it is regenerate.
Not totally sure about this solution but it seems like it should work.
cboyd2
That's a good idea! I can just check the ofile. I will give that a shot.
-cb