Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VPN Connectivity for Interwoven Products
prasadanand
Hi Guys,
I am trying to access Interwoven Teamsite and Open Deploy by using VPN connectivity (Virtual Private Network). Do I need to Install any thing on my client machine to connect to the servers by using VPN.
I feel web browser will be sufficient.
Let me have your inputs on this.
regards
Prasad
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't believe you should need to install anything "special" to do this - the VPN is simply the network connection through which all your requests get made.
I use a connection through VPN frequently to access our internal TeamSite servers - I haven't had much need to try to do it with the OpenDeploy Admin server but I'm pretty sure it's the same principle...
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)