For all the WDK experts out here ....
I have a TBO which does attribute validation during import. When the validation fails, I throw an exception with my custom message.
Everything on that front works perfectly. Whenever the validation fails, my custom message shows up and does not let the user import the document.
The issue here is that, when an exception is thrown, the custom message is shown in a new window and the only option the user has is to "cancel" the operation and restart by going to File -> Import.
Is there anyway on the WDK side, I can change the behavior of Import Component / Container so that whenever the validation fails, an exception is thrown, and my message still shows up but the user still has the option to correct the mistake and continue import rather than re-starting the whole process.
Thanks a lot in advance !!