Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Incorrect Dir Permissions in filelist deployment
Tej
I am using OD5.6. Base and Reciever are in the same system. As part of the filelist deployment, OD creates folders and subfolders. File permissions are getting set properly, whereas folder permissions are incorrect. In the OD config (which is attached) I have set 644 for files and 755 for folders respectively. For folders instead of setting 755, it is setting 775 and also the incorrect user and group are getting set to the folders. This is not the case with directory deployment.
Am I missing something? Please advice
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You can't have a Base Server and Receiver on the same system. Perhaps you meant you are doing a loop-back deployment to a Base Server?
The behavior you are describing sounds like it could be bug #39929. You may want to open a case with Tech Support to verify.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Tej
Thank you for responding.
Yeah, I meant loop back. Sorry about the wrong choice of words.
We are a partner of interwoven, but don't have access to the bugs in the support site. Given this can you give me more details about the bug number are atleast a way to look for it in the suport site.
I have already raised this issue with IW support, Singapore.
Thanks,
Tejasvi
Adam Stoller
Only Interwoven employees have access to the Interwoven bug and feature tracking system - for better or worse, that's policy, and I'd prefer not to get into a political debate about it (it's been hashed over several times in these forums already).
39929 is described as "When using file list deployment, if directories are auto-generated by OpenDeploy, the permissions of directories are not set correctly by the permissionRules."
If this sounds like the issue you are having, contact Interwoven Support and ask to have a case opened to track this item.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)