Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCT layout
Mich
Is there any way of putting a <BR> tag or space between DCT elements without using containers as DCT looks rather confusing and the replicants merge into the elements?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
Hi,
Its not possible to insert <BR> tag in a datacapture.cfg.
I dont think catainers are confusing. What do you mean by replicants merge into elements ??
Regards
Sunil
Mich
We cannot use containers as the DCT is deploying to a database. The DCT looks unclear as it is difficult for the author to distinguish what elements are being replicated as the elements are just listed one under the other. What I want to do is space out the elements so that the elements outside the replicant are clearly spaced and distinguised from the replicant elements. I have tried using labels but this did not work. My only answer is to put the elements in a dummy replicant so that it groups the elements with a nice label.
mogoo
I haven't deployed to a database, so I don't know... why does deploying to a database make it impossible to use containers? Isn't it just a matter of referring to the fields as 'dcr.Container.Item', rather than 'dcr.Item' ? Just a question...
Are you using v5.5? If so, have you played around with the items-per-page attribute in templating.cfg? It allows the DCT to be broken up into multiple pages... that might help you.
maureen