Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Showing UserPriority in ToDoList
jerm
Is there a way to show a Pirority on the ToDoList, which is selected by the job creator. I can grab the priority value using __VALUE__('uPriority'); but I haven't been able to show this in the ToDoList.
So far I've been able to reformat the ToDoList page by modifying the todolist.itml page.
Thanks..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe that sorting by things like priority (which need to be configured in both the iw.cfg and within the workflow [template]) only works in WebDesk, not in WebDeskPro. I've never used this feature, so I could be mistaken.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
jerm
Thanks for the response.. I really just want to display the value on the tolist. I've been looking into the todolist.itml so far. For instance, the todolist.itml is able to grab the job discription using
@h
rojectdescription@ and diaplay the job descr on the page. How can I do the same to display the priority value?
Can I use the CLT iwjobvariable.exe to set the value on the .wft and retrieve it on the itml?
Thanks in advance.
Adam Stoller
A word of caution - the itml files are internal product files and are *not* intendend to be modified in the field. As I indicated before, the Task List in the WebDesk interface *does* show Priority (based on job variable / task variable and iw.cfg settings) - the WebDeskPro interface does not *seem* to support this functionality.
I believe the new UI in TeamSite 6 will allow more extensive customization in this regard - but until then ... feel free to contact Support to log a formal feature request
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)