Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwproxy memory leak?
carnix
Hi!
For some time now, I have been observing a very annoying issue with the iwproxy service that very much looks like a memory leak. The TS server I administrate gets white a bit of background noise traffic, which I'm still trying to figure out. At any rate, if left alone for a day or two, the iwproxy process can easily reach a memory usage of > 1 GIG. Bouncing it is the easy fix, and I have added a couple AT jobs to do just that every 12 hours, which keeps it in check...
I have TS 5.5.2.1 on Win2K SP3.
Anyone else observe this behavior or know of a fix?
Thanks
.c
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
See this post:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=4049
It describes the same problem. For me, upgrading to 5.5.2 SP2b seemed to help.