Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwupdate fails when files not in destination
taiyo
I've got a script that is designed to copy files from one location to another and I'm finding that the iwupdate command is failing if the file is not is the destination.
I've tried using -w , -s , -x within the statement but no luck.
I believe at one point the script I'm working on used the file copy command (not interwoven specific) but there were problems with this as well.
Is there another way to accomplish this or am i not using iwupdate correctly?
Thanks much,
taiyo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Please provide the exact command you are using (or trying to use).
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
seeDerekNow
Was there ever any resolution to this? I'm having the same problem.
Capture.PNG
HolgerOstermann
Hello,
we have had the same problem (with new files only) and solved it by issuing a unix shell touch path&filename (for new files) before the iwupdate.
Best regards,
Holger Ostermann