Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamCatalog
pvpkumar
Any body in this forum can give me some info on TeamCatalog product, any link to documentation. I am not finding any documentation on that product in the interwoven support site.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
That died a horrible death about 2 years ago. You won't find anything about it since there is not much.
Smitty might pipe in since Nike was one of the few people who bought it.
Andy
Migrateduser
Bought it and returned it. It is no longer an Interwoven "product" but I think the company they originally built it for (IBM?) is using it exclusively. I'm not sure. It was pretty much junk anyway.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
I beleive Team Catalogue was sold to only one client ..possibly Toyota in Asia Pac region.Contact teh VP in asia pac he'll be able to help you
Shay Reddy -