Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
datadeploy config
KTR
Friends,
Need help. I am able to do datadeploy with teamsite-to-xml successfully. Here, I want to create xml with only selected fields as shown in the following cfg,
<data-deploy-configuration>
<client>
<deployment name="teamsite-to-xml">
<source>
<!--Pull data tuples from TeamSite EA's -->
<teamsite-templating-records
options="wide"
area="$area">
<path name="."/>
</teamsite-templating-records>
</source>
<destinations>
<xml-formatted-data file="$outfile"/>
<fields>
<field name="Date" element="Date"/>
<field name="Title" element="Title"/>
<field name="path" element="path"/>
</fields>
</destinations>
</deployment>
</client>
</data-deploy-configuration>
I think, I configured correct, but, xml is created with all fields, which I don't want. Pls correct, if I am wrong.
Thanks for your time,
Cheers,
KT
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KTR
The problem is fixed. There was 2 reasons for failure:
1. I was doing datadeploy with filelist, which I forgot to add in cfg and mentioned only area in cfg file
2. We shouldn't close <xml-formatted-data> tag until u complete <fields> tag where you want only perticular fields to be retrieved from DCR. here is correct cfg file:
<data-deploy-configuration>
<client>
<deployment name="teamsite-to-xml">
<source>
<!--Pull data tuples from TeamSite EA's -->
<teamsite-templating-records
options="wide"
area="$area">
<path filelist="$filelist"/>
</teamsite-templating-records>
</source>
<destinations>
<xml-formatted-data file="$outfile">
<fields>
<field name="Title" element="Title" />
<field name="path" element="path" />
<field name="Date" element="Date" />
</fields>
</xml-formatted-data>
</destinations>
</deployment>
</client>
</data-deploy-configuration>