Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can iwat trigger multiple progs for same pattern?
Bowker
OS: win2k
TS: 5.5.2
I would like to trigger two different programs from the same pattern, but I'm not in a good position to 'test it out' without messing up production.
Will both program1 and program2 be triggered on a ModifyFSE event given:
iwat ModifyFSE program1
iwat ModifyFSE program2
Dan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
Dan
I would be shocked if this were not the case. However, I have never actually done (or seen) this myself.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Bowker
James,
I'm concerned that there is a table some where that has:
FSEcreate -> progA
FSEmodify -> prog B
FSEdelete -> (nothing)
Submit -> (nothing)
and there is only room for one entry per pattern.
james1
I would be shocked if that were the case.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Bowker
Well James, it looks like you won't be shocked today.
Both events are triggered. The best I can tell they run in parallel and are triggered in the order they are defined. So the first one has about a millisecond head start on the next.