Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Releasing Ownership
Bowker
Win2K
TS 5.5.2 SP 1
I need to release ownership of a group task that has "retainowner='t'" from within an external task.
I called WFtask->SetOwner (which in our environment issues the 'iwsettaskownerandarea' command) and passed in "" as the new owner and it didn't work. So I tried it from the command line and it tell me "no such user". (No kidding).
Is there a way to "release ownership" from either the WFtask package or a command line?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Did you try:
<no user>
or
<no user >
That is what Interwoven uses before a task is owned, I am not sure you can reset it.
You could also try iwuntaketask.
Edited by john on 04/11/03 10:30 AM (server time).
Bowker
iwuntaketask
Thanks - That worked! (I guess 'dig through the Fine Manuals' would fit here - if only they were.... never mind)
Migrateduser
I usually just go to IWHOME/bin and do dir *task* (or whatever I am looking for). I try not to open the PDFs.
james1
TS5.5.2 SP3's TeamSite::WFtask should include TakeTask() and UntakeTask() methods.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Migrateduser
When is SP3 going to be available?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
I was originally told April 11, but that may have changed (or maybe it is going to be posted this afternoon/evening).