Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
RowContinue
System
Hi,
In datacapture.cfg i am using the following code. I want to see two items productmodelsavailable and productmodelsselected side by side.
But some how rowcontinue="t" is not working.
Could u pls. any body give me suggestion ???
<container name="productmodel" combination="and">
<item name="productmodelavailable" rowcontinue= "t">
<label>Available Product Models:</label>
<!-- <description>Product Model</description> -->
<textarea wrap="virtual" required="t" rows="5" cols="40" validation-regex="^.{0,200}$"/>
</item>
<item name="productmodelselected" rowcontinue="f">
<label>Selected Product Models:</label>
<!-- <description>Product Model</description> -->
<textarea wrap="virtual" required="t" rows="5" cols="40" validation-regex="^.{0,200}$"/>
</item>
</container>
Thanx in Advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KTR
Hi Krishna,
I just copied ur code into my test dct and I am able to see both items side by side. So, check remaining code, it it has any mistakes.
Good Luck
Migrateduser
Thanx for your reply.
I don't know the reason in my case replicant and rowcontinue are not working .
Pls. check below and let me know.In this replicant is not working.
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE datacapture SYSTEM "datacapture5.0.dtd">
<data-capture-requirements type="content" name="50X50ImageFileRelations">
<!-- data-capture-requirements elements contain area elements -->
<ruleset name="50X50ImageFileRelations">
<description>
Allows the entry of data relating to 50X50ImageFileRelations
</description>
<item name="product">
<replicant min="1" max="10">
<item name="ProductCategory" >
<label>Product Category:</label>
<database deploy-column="f"/>
<text required="t" size="30" maxlength="50" validation-regex="^.{25,75}$" >
</text>
</item>
<item name="ProductCategoryImageFile">
<label>Product Category ImageFile:</label>
<browser ceiling-dir="/templatedata/tradeshows/" initial-dir="/templatedata/tradeshows/" required="t" size="50"/>
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
</ruleset>
</data-capture-requirements>
Once again thx for your reply
Migrateduser
Hi,
Does this rowcontinue and replicant will work on javabased template ???
thanx in adavnce
FTX55.ssd.zip
18479.pdf
KTR
Hi Krishna,
I am not using Java based GUI and
It works fine with browser based GUI. Simply copied ur code and tested.
Edited by KTR on 04/15/03 11:32 AM (server time).
Migrateduser
Thanx for your reply .I changed interface it is working it is problem with javabased browser.
Thanx once again