Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Text Area
Mich
Does anyone know how you can specify the maximum length for a text area as the user must only be allowed to enter 10 lines of code.Cheers
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I believe you have to use a regex or formapi.
sunil_j
Hi,
May be you can write a Java callout which executes a Java Programs and within which you can count the number of newlines ('\n') and throw appropriate messages.
Sunil
Mich
Am using FormAPI. Got it working now Thanks Michelle
sunil_j
hi,
Whats the code you have written ??
regards
Sunil
Mich
I think it is working - might be a bit buggy but still testing at the moment. I call this function using a form handler onSave.