Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
inline callout help
System
I tried to make the inline callout work in our system. I started with the product promotion sample in IW techlib (see attachment) and I got the following error when I tried to create a new DCR.
Templating Error Page
An internal problem was encountered trying to create a requirements object for type product/promotion.
I ran the iw_solution_inlinecallout.ipl from commanline and the output and the ipl as attached zip.
Thanks in advance.
Albert
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PSUwin
Haven't looked too deep, but my first reaction - based on the successful run from command line - and failure via templating would be a privilege issue. I'd open up access to the perl, then retest.
Michael
Can you post your datacapture.cfg file?
Migrateduser
Turns on it has to do with some env variables setup for perl to connect to DB.