Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCT Owner
Mich
Trying to find a DCT owner and the person who modified the DCT. When using the FormAPI command
DCTInfoGetOwner() it returns null as the DCT has not been named. Any ideas how to get round this to find the owner/user of the DCT?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Do you mean the person that is entering data into the DCT to create a DCR? On Windows I use this code to ensure the domain is capitalized and the username is lowercase - I think you could get rid of the case/substring if you are on Unix (or if you don't care). I guess I should modify it to do an indexOf. If you mean the person who created or last modified the DCT itself, I think that would require callServer.
function getUser()
{
var owner = IWDatacapture.getUser();
return( owner.substring( 0, owner.indexOf( "\\" )).toUpperCase() + "\\" + owner.substring( owner.indexOf( "\\" ) + 1 ).toLowerCase());
}
I have never heard of DCTInfo - where did you find that?
Migrateduser
I think it's
IWDCRInfo.getOwner()