Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Multiple backing stores and deploy
Joost
Hello,
We are expanding the use of TeamSite from Europe to Asia and the US.
Because of maintenance issues (especially backups) we want to use several backing stores (one for each region). What I was curious about was if it was possible to use one deployscript (Open Deploy) that splits the deployments for eur, apr and usa to the eur, apr and usa webservers.
So deployments for eur go to the eur webserver, for apr to the apr webserver etc.
This way I want to prevent the use of three different scripts because I fear that the users will start deploying to the wrong webservers.
Kind regards,
Joost
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gwen1
There are likely several ways this can be accomplished. Are you deploying as part of a workflow? Setting up some type of automated script which deploys files?
File paths are different depending on the backingstore... /.iwmnt/EUROPE/main/ ... /.iwmnt/ASIA/main/ and vpaths would be unique on the workflows, etc.