Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Re-Compiling TeamSite JSPs
sunil_j
Interwoven TeamSite product when its installed copies a number of JSPs under the location
iw-home/httpd/webapps/webdesk/blob and related folders.
I need to modify some of these JSP to customize the product features.
But when I make some changes to these JSPs, these JSPs are not getting recompiled into appropriate .Java/.Class files.
Can someone let me know if there are any server settings which prevents the recompilation of these JSPs?
When I try to modify the appropriate .java files corresponding to these JSP, and recomiple these .java files and replace the existing .class files I am able to achieve my purpose.
But I want to modify the JSPs instead of modifying the .java files.
Looking ahead for all your replies.
Regards
Sunil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
You can recompile all of the apps with the following command:
iwperl c:\iw-home\install\install_webapps.ipl -c
You may have to change your path to reflect the iw-home root.