Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Form API
System
Hi All,
I am using Teamsite5.5.2
I am not able to use FormAPI.
Do i need to any thing else other than this to enable form api.
[teamsite_templating]
#use_java_ui=true
enable_formapi=true
data_root=/templatedata
For testing i am using following code in dct before </ruleset>.
<script>
<![CDATA[
alert("Hello !");
]]>
</script>
Could any body help me out to fix this.My understanding with the above code when i open DCR it shd. say Hello right??
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You may have to iwreset, iwreset -a, iwreset -ui, and/or reboot.
ss-1.jpg
Migrateduser
Thanx for your quick reply John. I did that Still it is not working??
Migrateduser
Maybe send your DCT. I didn't see anything wrong with it though.
Also, I think FormAPI only works with 5.5.2 - you are not on 5.0.x, are you?
Migrateduser
Hi,
Pls. check the attachment
Thanx
Migrateduser
Looks fine to me. Are you sure it is TeamSite 5.5.2? If so I guess I would file a case with Interwoven.
MattP
Just out of curiosity, have you tried to trigger a script on an event?
Try this code. Then in the DCT make a change to the product categories drop-down.
<script>
<![CDATA[
IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/ProductCategories", "onItemChange", tellMe);
function tellMe (item)
{
alert("got it");
alert(item);
}
]]>
</script>
matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
Migrateduser
Thanx for all your replies. It is working both FormAPI and trigger event.