Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VisualFormat Error
mksiw
IE6.0/SP1 and TS5.5.2:
I have the Visual Format client installed in a user machine. In my DCT when I enable the visual format editor to Text Area and open the DCT it show blank DCT without any field in it. If I remove the External-Editor out of the TextArea, I can see the DCT fields.
Any help will be appreicated.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Please post the DCT (as an attachment preferably, not in-lined)
--fish
(Interwoven 5.5.2 Certified, Senior Technical Consultant)
abhishek_gupta
There is a server side patch for the VFE. It tends to crash the IE sometimes. Check out some other posts in the forum.
AK
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant
Migrateduser
Does this happen on all browser versions? Can you also try on a simple one item dct that has a text area and the VFE to make sure that the client VEF piece works on that machine with Templating
Mike V
IWOV Support
mksiw
Yes, I'm attaching the DCT with this post. Please have a look at it and let me know if it is ok.
I checked it in IE5.5 as well. I got the same error. Also I tried putting simple one text area item and come out with the same result.
thanks
mksiw
I tried using the example DCT with the VF text area. Still getting the same result.
I'd attached the DCT again...
thanks.
Migrateduser
where is this server side patch for the vfe? please post the link/url...ive searched and all i see are client versions 2.6.0.7 which i already have and still crashes constantly
---------------------
Eric B.
Federated Investors
AOL IM: arthas76
pammi
Hi,
I had question on VFE .
I am using rtf="t" in text area and same i need a validation regex on this to control size. I read in manual saying we can't use regex and rtf together. Is there any work around for this in TS5.0
Thanx in advance
Adam Stoller
If memory serves, rtf is a Java templating option only (note: java templating no longer exists in newer releases of TeamSite) - as such I believe you can refer to
Tech Article 47665
for assistance with your query.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com