Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bad file path
ProfessorX
WIN2k TS5.5.2
I keep getting
{some date like ([Sun Sep 21 08:45:49 2003])}
Bad file path
{a document name}
appearing in my iwtrace.log.
I cant seem to nail it down. Anyone come accross this or know what it means?
The Professor-
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Chances are its the result of some custom code being used in either a workflow or custom menu item, or potentially a PT - Unfortunately the only way I can think of to track this down is to watch the logs carefully while using TeamSite and try to find a cause-and-effect relationship between activities you perform and the displaying of this log message - and then work from there.
--fish
(Interwoven 5.5.2 Certified, Senior Technical Consultant)
ProfessorX
thanks fish...Ill give it a shot
The Professor-