Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwpt_compile from custom menu
GodBlessMe
Hi,
I am trying to generate some html files from my custom menu item. When i run the command from the custom CGI sctipt it says
Could not output file: /default/main/XYZ/WORKAREA/user123/templatedata/sysAdmin/availableTemplates.html
But when i see the environment variables i can see the login user as me. And i have permission to write in that workarea.
What could be the possible cause?
Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
It might help if you could post the code (preferably as an attachment rather than in-lined)
--fish
(Interwoven 5.5.2 Certified, Senior Technical Consultant)
GodBlessMe
Please find the attached Custom CGI.
Thanks
herald10
Try to remove the umask thing from the end of that command and execute the script again. I don't think you can use umask at the end of iwpt_compile CLT.
Adam Stoller
If you're on Unix, I believe -umask is an accepted flag.
However - I'm a bit confused about the command line arguments - don't you need to supply an iw_pt-dcr in there?
--fish
(Interwoven 5.5.2 Certified, Senior Technical Consultant)