Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Generate Button on DCT View
sunil_j
Hi,
When I click on the "Generate" button on the DCT view, it asks me to save the generated page on a particular location on the TeamSite Server and then previews the generated page on a new pop-up window.
Is it possible to not to show this new pop-up window with the preview of the newly generated page? The Page would have already been previewed by clicking on the "Preview" button on the DCT and now I do not want to see the same preview once again when I generate a page.
Kindly let me know is it possible to disable/hide the new pop-up window from coming up?
Thanx and Regards
Sunil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet