Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Service won't start
Paul
We have a dev box with TeamSite 5.5.1 SP2 and the TeamSite service is not starting up. Everytime I boot the server I get a system message that says "Interwoven TeamSite service returned a service specific error 1067"
I have tried starting it manually -- nothing
I have searched the Knowledge Base -- nothing
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Paul
regenerating the License Key fixed the Service not starting issue however, now users cannot log in. They get an Invalid Login every time they attempt to login. These are good IDs as they can log in to production with no problem...
Migrateduser
Hi Paul,
How did you build this dev server? was it from scratch or was the server ghosted/duplicated to save time. It sounds like it may be the iopenapi service having an authentication problem. Check the file in iw-home/openapi/openapi.cfg, there will be 3 values for a host name, make sure this has been set to the local host name of the server. If on NT reboot then try again. We have the same issue when we rebuild the servers, and ghost them. we get the login, but it fails to authenticate, and its nomally the openapi.
Cheers
Stefan.
Paul
I will check the OpenAPI but the server was built from scratch and nothing was done to it (at least as far as I know) since yesterday when it was working flawlessly.
Paul
All three host sections currently reflect the local hostname of the server that TeamSite resides on.
Thanks for the tip though. I will file it away.
Migrateduser
Paul,
Is it NT or solaris?
Stefan
Paul
NT 4
Migrateduser
Ok...are the users local NT users or global domain users?
Could it be a connectivity issues between TS and the domain controller?
Cheers
Stefan
Paul
Maybe, but I can log into the box via pcAnywhere using an ID that TeamSite says is invalid.
Migrateduser
is there anything in any of the log files? What does the services panel in windows say is running?
You probably should file a support case.
lissa