Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy DAS Forgetting Directory Deletes
ally_campbell
Just heading into DAS - which seems to be coming together (as not using a custom database schema).
Deletion (submit-direct) of documents results in the metadata removed. Similarly renaming of documents is fine two (new file submitted & the old one deleted).
Though it seems that the deletion of a folder (after a submit-direct) does not result in the removal of metadata for the sub-documents. For similar reasons the rename does a bunk too.
strange.
all else looks good. any ideas out there?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I believe this is due to a bug in TeamSite, please contact support for more information.
stefanmaier
Did you get an answer from the Interwoven support?
I have the same problem in two of our TS-servers (one is TS552SP1, two is TS552SP4).
It seems to be a bug in the TS trigger mechanism, the trigger "SyncDestroy" does not work correctly, sometimes there's no entry in the iwevents.log.
If I delete a directory through Webdesk, there's no entry in the logfile,
if I delete a directory in my iwserver-share, I get an logfile entry like
[Mon Dec 01 10:54:08 2003] ruv\xv16661 master SyncDestroy \intranet\main\intranet01\AD\WORKAREA\AD1 \intranet\copysh_delsh DIRECTORY
Well, if there's no entry in the log, the iwsyncdb.ipl-script wouldn't be triggered...
ally_campbell
I raised with the support crew & after they set everything up they were of the opinion it's a bug.
So they've put me on the list of people to be alerted when the fix comes through. Not sure when exactly that's scheduled for.
So in the meantime I guess we're all resyncing the workareas manually.