Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bulk Mailing to DevNet - NOT
System
As a member of the DevNet community, please refrain from sending bulk mail to other DevNet users. I too received an email this morning from someone soliciting Interwoven developers.
IWOV respects your privacy, we did not send your contact details to any organization.
Please help keep this community healthy, and ensure that your organization or company does not mis-use the information about your peers which is available here.
Regards,
lissa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
laj1
and offer better rates!
Len Jaffe
My Heart Is A Flower
Update your DevNet profile - let us know who you are!
nipper
I think it is time to resend this message.
Migrateduser
If you get a bulk mailing from DevNet, please send me a note with who it is from, so I can follow up. I haven't gotten any lately. I can only deal with what I know. The only mailing you *should* get from us is the DevNet Digest, which comes out 2x month.
Regards,
lissa