Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Source Difference using CCI URL
pawanjit
Is there a way to see source difference between two versions of the file using CCI URL? For example: We can see visual difference between two files using CCI URL:
http://server/iw/webdesk/visualdiff?vpath=abcd
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
I don't know if this CCI URL is valid in whatever release you are running, but here you go:
http://server/iw/webdesk/sourcediff?vpath=
...
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
pawanjit
Actually, I tried the URL that you have mentioned before I posted here. The URL gives an applet error. Though it seemed to open source difference screen, but because of applet error, the screen doesn't load completely. I was wondering if more parameters were required.
james1
What version of TeamSite are you using?
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
pawanjit
TS 552 SP3 on Windows 2000.
Migrateduser
This is kinda clunky in terms of UI but seems to work in 5.5.2 sp? on Solaris:
http://hostname/iw-bin/iwmerge.cgi?file1=/path/to/STAGING/file&file2=/path/to/WORKAREA/file&use_filepaths=true&merge=false