Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ERROR when selecting an image from VF
LooseCannon
tst 552/solaris
I'm calling my VF via a callout and everything works fine except when browsing for an image. When selecting a new image file I receive an "Internal Server Error". Has anyone else experienced this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MattP
what browser and Service Pack?
I had a similar problem with IE 5.5 SP1. Changing to SP2 fixed it.
Have you configured the protocols for the image upload?
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
LooseCannon
>>> what browser and Service Pack?
IE5.5 SP1
Did you experience the problem when the VF was an inline?
MattP
no, actually it was the callout for the link. So the VFE was inline, but the editor was calling the jsp link page.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA