Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iw_clude N iw_load_dcr, refer to a dcr located in
talktome_ys
Would like to reference a tpl and dcr from another branch from within another tpl.
I have a tpl called a.tpl. In the tpl, I'm attempting to use the iw_include and iw_load_dcr tags to reference another tpl and dcr located in a different branch/workarea.
Ex:
<td class="navpanel" width="{iw_value name='$left_nav'/}" style="vertical-align: top">
<iw_if expn="{iw_value name='dcr.Header'/} eq 'A Message from Gary'">
<iw_then>
<iw_if expn="{iw_value name='dcr.Left Nav Panel'/} ne ''">
<iw_then>
<iw_include pt='/default/main/Intranet/Corporate/WORKAREA/LeadershipCornerWA/templatedata/components/navPanel.tpl' mode='cwd'>
<iw_load_dcr var='moo' file='/default/main/Intranet/Corporate/WORKAREA/LeadershipCornerWA/templatedata/department/navPanel/data/LC_Gary' mode='cwd'/>
<![CDATA[
$iw_param{Location} = 'left';
$iw_param{navDCR} = iwpt_dcr_value('moo.Left Nav Panel');
$iw_param{ColorScheme} = iwpt_dcr_value('moo.ColorScheme');
$iw_param{Theme} = iwpt_dcr_value('moo.Theme');
]]>
</iw_include>
</iw_then>
</iw_if>
</iw_then>
<iw_else>
Left Nav Panel, ColorScheme and Theme are items in the DCR named LC_Gary. I would like to capture that item data and use the tpl defined in the iw_include to generate and embed the output into the tpl which I'm calling them from. The code syntax seems to be off somewhere...any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet