Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Highlighting Mode
System
Hi all,
Using ts 552
trying to highlight labels of an item when the value in the item is wrong
tried such kind of code and it duno work
..................
reviewdateItem.setValid(false);
IWDatacapture.setHighlightMode(true);
IWDatacapture.redrawLabels()
alert(" the value is not corrct ");
result = false;
}
return result
what can be wrong ....?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi
Your code looks ok. I'm assuming that your alert does fire? And your label doesn't turn red -- this being the problem?
Perhaps your problem relates to the context of where/when the code is running. What is triggering the function?
Cheers
Michael
Migrateduser
Michael you are completely right.
In my init method i registered an event handler - IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/Internal/IntNextReviewDate", "onItemChange", checkNextReviewDate);-
then method checkNextReviewDate does the validation job
thanks
Michael
It may just be that I am not understanding your code snippet but I don't get why you return false from (what I presume is) checkNextReviewDate(). Perhaps if you attach your entire DCT / script it might reveal something...
Cheers
Michael