Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
kb 49799 iwodstart core dumps in WF on SOlaris ?
nipper
Anyone see KB 49799 & get a fix to work ? The issue is that iwodstart seg faults (on solaris) when invoked from a WF due to bugs in TeamSite and SOlaris.
The workaround(s) provided did not work (3, replace ksh,
not popular here, point javawrapper to different shell, didn't work, and use -inst flag, worked on one system, not the second)
Don't know if this is going to be fixed but it sure is putting a crimp on this system
Curious if work arounds worked for anyone else ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think those workarounds are addressing different causes of problems.
Bug 11839 is believed to be the root cause of the iwodstart CLT crashing when invoked from a TeamSite workflow. I believe a fix is targeted for TeamSite 5.5.2 SP3. I suggest getting a support case opened and attached to that bug.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, a non-Java based CLT that can be used in place of iwodstart (and other iwod... CLTs) is planned for OD 5.6 SP1. This will help circumvent the OD/workflow failures caused by 11839 by eliminating the overhead associated with starting a new JVM for each command line invocation.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com