Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
After SP2 some WFs do not work
System
I have some workflows that no longer work and I have it tied down to the following use:
<workflow name="Author Submit"
owner="__TAG__('iw_areaowner');"
creator="__TAG__('iw_areaowner');"
description="Author Submit">
It seems that these TAG values are no longer getting into the workflow. They come up empty so the workflow bombs. If I hardcode it then it works but that is not the way that we need to use it. Any ideas if they have deprecated this??
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
How is the workflow being launched (submit, new_job, etc.?)
From where is the workflow being launched (a workarea, staging area, To Do List, etc?)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
opiegrant
We are having similar problems. Did you ever resolve your issue? This is happening when we do a submit. Anything with TAGs or INSERTs are not being filled in.
Migrateduser
Please be sure you open a case with support on this. They may have heard of this.
lissa