Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
populating 2 items in DCR using a one cgi callout
dinsin
Hi Guys,
I'm using single CGI callout for the search of ID and Title .
This CGI Callout is been called on click of ID search on the DCR.
I 'm able to Populate the ID(which is been selected from the multiple id's using radio button)
back into the the DCR but I need to populate the Title field along with the ID field in one go.
I can't use two CGI callout for populating these fields as with respect to ID search Title value need to be inserted in the DCR.
Any of your help/guidance is highly required.
Thks !!
Din
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mon
I am trying to do something similar. Like i callout a cgi in a button field. But i want the same cgi to to fill out another text field (i want another value generated by the same cgi to fill out the etext field too)
can someone help ??
gzevin
FormAPI could help you. E.g., you could return 2 values to a text field, and then spit them and assign to a number of fields
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
jbonifaci
Yeah, FormAPI should make it pretty easy to do. It was doable pre 5.5.2, but required a little more work.
mon
Using TS6
Anywayz solved setting the values for the item in replicant using loop. and registering the handler for each instance of the replicant. Thanks for the advice.
But i have another question. can i validate the dct using formapi when i click the button Finish ?? If i can how can i access the finish button ??