Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy failure
intel
Hi,
running DD 5.6.0 Build 14707 Interwoven 20021211 TS 5.5.2 Build 17976 Interwoven 20030323 SP3
Have been using DD for development for a wee while, but now, when invoking DAS setup for template types through DDUI (on a db with the tables freshly deleted) I get a:
ERROR:Unable to initialize TDbSchemaGroupInfo object.
Error occured in TDbSchemaSynchronizer
ERROR:TDbSchemaSynchronizer create failure.
series of errors, and the tables aren't created.
This is using a _dd.cfg file that has worked in the past.
There are no DCRs in the data/ directory.
Has anyone had a similar experience?
I searched the forums, but nothing relevant came up.
Cheers
Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
could you post the logfiles iwddd.log and iwsyncdb*.logs
intel
I found out what the problem was. In the _dd.cfg file, i had 2 occurrences of the same group (same name) - cut and paste error, and DD obviously didn't like it.
Annoying that the error messages and logs didn't communicate that, though.